Naturalistic Fallacy attributed to wrong author

Dear Liblicense,

In my posting to liblicense on Monday Aug 18, I attributed the use of the
Naturalistic Fallacy to Jan Veltrop (re: the serial crisis can be simply
solved by increases in the library budget). This argument was attributed
to Albert Henderson, not Jan Veltrop. The confusion arose from various
quotes and snippets that were included in various posts to the listserv. My public apologies to Jan.

--Phil Davis