[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Digital Reference - licensing clauses?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Digital Reference - licensing clauses?
- From: Mary Minow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 14:15:35 EST
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I will be speaking in Chicago at the Virtual Reference Desk conference Nov 12-13 on legal issues concerning digital reference services. Has anyone negotiated license clauses that explicitly cover digital reference for a library's users that are outside an authenticated group? Or generally, any thoughts on how libraries are handling this situation is of interest - such as interpreting digital reference users as "walk-ins" etc. Thanks Mary Minow, J.D., A.M.L.S. http://www.librarylaw.com