Re: big deal

You may be interested to know about the initiative which our Association
is exploring, to help smaller (particularly non-profit) publishers to get
round the 'big deal' problem.  I have just given about this at the ICOLC
conference - you'll find my slides at http://www.alpsp.org/htp_con.htm.
If you'd be interested to know more, do feel free to call me!

Sally

Sally Morris, Secretary-General
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK

Phone:  01903 871686 Fax:  01903 871457 E-mail:  sec-gen@alpsp.org
ALPSP Website  http://www.alpsp.org

Learned Publishing is now online, free of charge, at
www.learned-publishing.org