Re: Proteome BioKnowledge Library License

I do strike this out as a matter of course, although I have not dealt with
this vendor.  As a public institution, I don't believe that we can keep
financial matters confidential, it needs to be a matter of public record.
I haven't had any problems in the past.

Jamie Watson
Enoch Pratt Free Library
Baltimore, MD 21201