Re: FW: Usage data/license etc.

Chuck,

In May 2001, Colorado State University successfully negotiated changes to
the Electrochemical Society's license.  They would not add or replace
language, but agreed to strike out paragraphs containing language we could
not accept.  Specifically, we requested deletion of paragraphs regarding
jurisdiction and indemnification.  My contact at that time was Mary Yess,
Director of Publications:  mary.yess@electrochem.org

----
Donnice Cochenour
Serials Librarian