[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FW: Usage data/license etc.
- To: "Liblicense-L (E-mail)" <email@example.com>
- Subject: FW: Usage data/license etc.
- From: "Hamaker, Chuck" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:18:51 EST
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Various: I'm wondering if anyone has figured out how to use American Chemical Society usage data easily - they seem to have pretty good and generally standard information, but their formatting is such that you can't easily group all data into a spreadsheet. Their text file for import to a spreadsheet doesn't "line up". i.e. each title/data set is separate and has to be manually manipulated to get it into any standard format. has anyone had any sucess getting responses to licensing/contract language issues from the Electrochemical Society, WorldScientific, or Amazon.com (for their corporate account)? Thanks Chuck Hamaker Associate University Librarian for Collections and Technical Services Atkins Library University of North Carolina Charlotte 704 687-2825