[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: LibLicense list handling
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: LibLicense list handling
- From: "Popham, Karyn" <KPopham@sph.uth.tmc.edu>
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 19:19:10 EST
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
My great thanks to the several people, on- and off-list, who have clued me in to the idea of using the "to" address field to sort my LibLicense mail. We use Outlook, and because of the way it's set up, I had to use the "with specific words in the recipient's address" rule wizard--but when I put "email@example.com" as the "specific words", it worked splendidly. Thanks, guys--this would have gone right by me without your assistance. Cheers, Karyn Popham Houston, Texas
- Prev by Date: Fwd: ERL 5 - Now in General Release on the SilverPlatter platform!!
- Next by Date: 'Arthur Andersen and Me'
- Prev by thread: Re: LibLicense list handling
- Next by thread: From Wiley InterScience - ArticleSelect Tokens for OnlineBookschapters