RE: PsycArticles License

> Netscape has provided this feature as long as
> I have been aware.  :)

Right you are.  I've had this pointed out to me, and with some guidance, I
was able to find the function myself.  What Netscape does not offer is an
_obvious_ way to send web pages as e-mail -- unlike IE, which puts a
"Mail" button on the toolbar.  And it's also worth pointing out that the
ability to send e-mail from any browser depends on the browser being
configured to talk with one's e-mail software; not a given.  I don't know
about students elsewhere, but ours are famous for changing their e-mail
homes regularly. Most of them prefer Netscape mail, which they can't
access from computers in the library (which are set up for IE).

Rick Anderson
Director of Resource Acquisition
The University Libraries
University of Nevada, Reno        "All Reviews in the world
1664 No. Virginia St.              begin with the intention
Reno, NV  89557                    of being virtuous.  None
PH  (775) 784-6500 x273            have been."
FX  (775) 784-1328                   -- Gustave Flaubert
rickand@unr.edu