[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Non-IP Based Institutional Subscriptions?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: RE: Non-IP Based Institutional Subscriptions?
- From: David Goodman <dgoodman@phoenix.Princeton.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 17:49:50 EST
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
We do this too at Princeton, and also find it usuallly works well. It does take a little work maintaining the correct links on the proxy server. David Goodman, Princeton University Biology Library firstname.lastname@example.org 609-258-3235 On Tue, 4 Dec 2001, David L. Osterbur wrote: > Harvard uses a proxy server that requires that all users sign in with their > Harvard ID number and a PIN. That way only Harvard people can use the > system. This has worked well for us and seems to be fine with most > publishers.