'Crass Action' at 'Electronic Rights & Wrongs'

Dear Friends,

"Crass Action: Confessions of an Internet Avenger" -- a previously
unpublished memoir of my experience as a multimillion-dollar copyright
litigation consultant -- anchors a new website, "Electronic Rights &
Wrongs.: The site collects various writings related to my work at the
National Writers Union from 1994 to 1997, and to my consulting thereafter.
The address is:

http://www.geocities.com/irvmuch/home.html

Among the other articles at the site are:

INFOHIGHWAYMEN by Nicholson Baker

(Republished with permission, this 1994 New York Times op-ed essay by a
bestselling author is still in my view the most lucid explanation of the
issue of writers' rights in new technologies.)

PUBLISH AND PERISH

Confronting the Post-Tasini World (The Charleston Advisor, October 2001)

PROTECTING WRITERS� RIGHTS ONLINE

The National Writers Union Proposes Collective Licensing (Macworld, July
1996)

HOW THE CYBERSPACE GOLD RUSH AFFECTS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS

(San Francisco Examiner, March 9, 1995)