[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
rocky times for netLibrary?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: rocky times for netLibrary?
- From: Ann Okerson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 23:07:32 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: Northeast Research Libraries Consortium <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
>From Bernie Sloan, Senior Library Information Systems Consultant at the University of Illinois Office for Planning and Budgeting in Urbana, IL, comes the following URL: http://www.thedailycamera.com/business/tech/13bnetl.html October 13, 2001 -- By Erika Stutzman Camera Business Writer "Boulder technology firm netLibrary is up for sale, after failing to raise needed funds in an extremely tough investment environment." Contact Erika Stutzman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 473-1354. Copyright 2001 The Daily Camera. All rights reserved. The Daily Camera is an E.W. Scripps newspaper --end--