Re: Nature Site Licenses

Cornell has rejected their proposal.  Coincidentally, I just got an email
from our rep from Nature who tells us that they have signed up 40 academic
libraries.

---Phil Davis

At 1/29/2001, Harbert, Cathy wrote:
>It has been several months since Nature released its new site licenses for
>institutions.   I would like to find out how many libraries have decided to
>purchase the institutional site licenses for online access.

Philip Davis, Life Sciences Bibliographer
Mann Library, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853
(607) 255-7192 ;  (607) 255-0318 fax
pmd8@cornell.edu