[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Dilbert!!!
- From: "M Ros Doig" <M.R.Doig@derby.ac.uk>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 09:09:52 EST
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Lib-licensers Those of you who have sight of a Dilbert Desk Calendar ( with the tear off sheets for each day) will be amused by the cartoon for Sunday January 14th. If you don't have one yourself, find a colleague who has one. It's all about shrink-wrap licenses. If someone can assure me I'm not breaching copyright by so doing, I'd be quite happy to copy the dialogue to this list! Ros Doig Serials & Inter-lending Librarian University of Derby Learning Centre Kedleston Road Derby DE22 1GB Tel. +44 1332 591204 Fax. +44 1332 597773 Email M.R.Doig@Derby .ac.uk