[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Reed Elsevier Law suit.
- To: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Reed Elsevier Law suit.
- From: "Hamaker, Chuck" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 15:20:23 EST
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
>From Academic Universe, lexis Nexis, source: Financial Times Friday, 25th: The company reported that two lawyers in the US Virgin Islands had filed a suit claiming Dollars 6bn in damages and penalties after alleging anti- competitive behaviour and misuse of copyright against Reed and Thomson Corporation, its competitor in the legal information business. Reed said the claim was "baseless".