RE: Cambridge Journals Online

Sorry Margaret. I was simply acting out of frustration not evaluation of
the CUP journals on any other basis. We would love to provide access to
all the CUP titles if we could solve the username/password roadblock. When
I started to read the original message that I reponded to I thought the
announcement was going to be that just like Wiley Interscience, CUP was
announcing that they were no longer requiring individual sign-in.

See you soon,

Warren Holder
Electronic Information Resources Co-ordinator
University Of Toronto Libraries
Toronto, Ontario  CANADA

telephone : (416) 978-2286
          fax  : (416) 978-7653