Re: remote authentication

I would second the suggestion of Cliff Lynch and add Ira Fuchs, Vice
President for Computing and Information Technology at Princeton.  He also
serves (served?) as Chief Scientist to JSTOR. I found his presentation to
JSTOR a year or so ago, "Remote Authentication and Authorization for
JSTOR," informative and stimulating.  It is at:
<http://www.jstor.org/about/remote.html>

K. Mulliner       Collection Development Coordinator & Asst. to Dean
         "Owner"  CORMOSEA & cap-sea Electronic Mailing Lists

Ohio University Libraries       Phone: 740-593-2707
Athens, OH 45701-2978, USA      FAX:    740-593-2708
mulliner@ohio.edu