id/password requirements

Let me give a quick response to what Kitty Porter said about
the id and password requirements for access to some parts
of the ScienceDirect system.  She is absolutely right that this
is a barrier and a disincentive for use -- our user groups have
told us this loud and clear.  We know this and it will be removed.
ScienceDirect does not have an exact date yet when the change
will be implemented, but Kitty and others, please be assured that
we have heard you.

Karen Hunter
Senior Vice President
Elsevier Science