Re: CD-ROM backups (revisited?)

But bound print journal issues have proven over time to be a much more
"permanent" archive than any electronic medium thus developed. From that
standpoint, the comparison below is not as simple as Dr. Edelson would
have us believe.

Adrian Alexander
Big 12 Plus Libraries Consortium

Adrian W. Alexander, Executive Director
Big 12 Plus Libraries Consortium
Linda Hall Library
5109 Cherry St.
Kansas City MO  64110-2498
VOICE:  816-926-8765
FAX:    816-926-8790
EMAIL:  AlexanderA@lhl.lib.mo.us

http://www.library.okstate.edu/big12/
"In library cooperation, as in politics, success is based on the art of
the possible." - James Skipper