Re: Oxford University Press license

Technology may be making the Oxford license essentially unenforcable,
since not only dialing in but also various web access management modules
offered by OPAC vendors will authenticate users as though they are
physically in the building itself.

Paul Wrynn
Collection Development Librarian
Ehrman Medical Library