Threaded Index

Re: Ads in online journals, was: Re: CBC and Liblicense list

I agree with Ann's concerns.  By subscribing to the product we may be
implicitly endorsing the products being advertised.  If the cost of
aggregation and distribution are covered by advertising we should not have
to pay anything.  In that case, we would add a disclaimer stating that we
do not endorse the products.  Miriam Drake

http://www.library.yale.edu/liblicense
© 1996, 1997 Yale University Library
Please read our Disclaimer
E-mail us with feedback