Threaded Index

Re: Hospital Sites and Networks

Forwarded message:
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 09:52:41 -0500 (CDT)
From: Maureen Battistella <mbattist@sunflowr.usd.edu>
Subject: Re: Hospital Sites and Networks

We are actively involved in such matters at the University of South Dakota
School of Medicine.  Our undergraduate medical education program is
geographically dispersed throughout the state and so our primary focus on
information product delivery is WAN and remote host.  We have successfully
negotiated WAN and remote host for our distributed faculty and students
and are now beginning negotiations with our primary product vendors so
that we can provide access also within the clinical sites -- hospitals and
clinics independent of the individual faculty members.  I would appreciate
the dialog.

Maureen.
********
Maureen S. Battistella, MLS, AHIP
Associate Director
Health Sciences Libraries
University of South Dakota School of Medicine
Vermillion, SD  57069

Vermillion  voice  605-677-5121    fax 605-677-5124
Sioux Falls voice  605-357-1573    fax 605-357-1311
email mbattist@sundance.usd.edu

http://www.library.yale.edu/liblicense
© 1996, 1997 Yale University Library
Please read our Disclaimer