Threaded Index

contract software

The last I knew, Nota Bene word processing software did what you're
describing. It's built in XyWrite (which I used to use and love)
customized for legal offices.

MARTHA W. BONNEY
Publications and Events Coordinator, Center for Policy Research, and
Assistant to the Director, All-University Gerontology Center
426 Eggers Hall, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY 13244-1020
(315) 443-2703 | FAX (315) 443-1081
E-mail: mbonney@maxwell.syr.edu
WWW address: http://www-cpr.maxwell.syr.edu

At 10:58 PM 8/12/97 -0400, you wrote:

>    If responding to the request for "contract software" please repond to
>the list, or include me in the response. Am very interested in the same
>beast, if it exists.
>
>Heike Kordish, NYPL

>Subject: Contracts
>From:    Diana_Robertson@manulife.com at ~Internet-Mail
>Date:    8/11/97  2:53 PM
>
>Has anyone ever done any work on trying to find a piece of software that
>will help you create and store contracts.  In otherwords, this software
>would store all of the contracts that you created in-house, clause by
>clause and also have available to you different types of generic clauses to
>use when creating a contract.   I have no idea if there is such a beast or
>if I am asking a stupid question.
>Thanks!!!
>

>Diana Robertson, Law Librarian
>Manulife Financial - Canadian Operations
>500 King St. North, Waterloo, Ontario
>Diana_Robertson@manulife.com
>(519) 747-7000 ext. 6240

http://www.library.yale.edu/liblicense