Threaded Index

LIBLICENSE Web Enhancements

Thanks to the good services of our LIBLICENSE Web designer, Alex Edelman
(now a university graduate and employee of Amazon.com), we have been able
to respond to the request of several of readers to make the website
fully searchable.

That is, if you go to the LIBLICENSE URL:

http://www.library.yale.edu/~llicense/index.shtml

you will see below the title banner a "Search" option.  In this option you
may choose between (1) the whole Liblicense web site; and (2) just the
Liblicense-l archives.

Take it for a road test; try, for example, the word:  Liability
on the whole site, and you get the following results, which in turn
you can follow to their source:

	04/13/97 - Restraint of Trade?
	06/19/97 - Re: Beyond Shrinkwrap
	Licensing Terms and Descriptions
	Authorized Uses - Clauses and Explanations
	Licensing agreement produced by Ingrid Winternitz for the Publishers
		Association/JISC Working Group on
	Licensing Agreements
	Warranties, Indemnities and Limitations of Liability - Clauses and
		Explanations
	Force Majeure - Clauses and Explanations
	Warranties, Indemnities and Limitations of Liability - General
	Force Majeure - General
	04/22/97 - Re: Digital Archive Agreements
	Performance Obligations of Licensors - General
	02/10/97 - Simultaneous User pricing

We will keep working on the site; please continue to send your
suggestions.

Ann Okerson, for the Liblicense Project
Ann.Okerson@yale.edu

http://www.library.yale.edu/liblicense