Threaded Index

Re: ILL: A Straw Poll

Dear Liblicense-l readers:

Yes, there's still time to respond to the Interlibrary Loan "straw poll."
About 120 readers have done so already and, given summer vacations, we
will keep the polls open for a couple more weeks.  In another week or so,
we'll tabulate responses to date but will continue to accept replies
even after that, for later updating.

It is my gut sense from looking at responses very quickly as I log them to
a "holding tank," that about 90% of the respondents so far are librarians.

We are sure that many attorneys, publishers, and vendors also hang out on
Liblicense-l and would encourage/appreciate your participation.

Thanks,

Ann Okerson, for Liblicense-l
Ann.Okerson@yale.edu

http://www.library.yale.edu/liblicense