From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu] On Behalf Of Sarah Glasser
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 6:39 PM
To: 'liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu'
Subject: JSTOR Announces Free Early Journal Content

JSTOR announced today it is making journal content published
prior to 1923 in the United States and prior to 1870 elsewhere
freely available to anyone, anywhere in the world.  This "Early
Journal Content" includes discourse and scholarship in the arts
and humanities, economics and politics, and in mathematics and
other sciences.  It includes nearly 500,000 articles from more
than 200 journals.

Read more: http://about.jstor.org/participate-jstor/individuals/early-journal-content

****