Re: Interview with Springer's Derk Haank

Maybe for the big publishers and maybe for some libraries, but
certainly not for all the smaller journal publishers whose
journals get dropped because the Big Deals cost so much, not to
mention the publishers of monographs whose sales have flatlined
for years because of STM journal subscription costs. And how does
that make this the best invention for scholarship overall?

Sandy Thatcher