Re: End of Free Access in Bangladesh

Jean-Claude did not say it was a cartel but rather "close to a
cartel." I would not call it a cartel myself, but it certainly
satisfies the definition of an oligopoly, as a sector of the
economy controlled by a very small number of dominant firms. To
be a cartel, there would have to be some kind of explicit
agreement among the companies, and it is no doubt that which Joe
is questioning.

Sandy Thatcher