Problem with Access to Wiley Online Library via Athens

We are aware that there is an on-going issue with access to Wiley
Online Library via Athens authentication. Links from an external
sites such as MyAthens to http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/athens
are not currently working.  (Users are directed to the Wiley
Online Library login page).

This problem does not affect users who go directly to
http://onlinelibrary. wiley.com and click the Athens login link.
We recommend that users be advised to take this route until a fix
is in place.

We are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible and
apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will send a further
update once access has been restored.

Best,

Dessi

Dessi Schachne
Associate Director Library and Institutional Marketing
Wiley-Blackwell John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Hoboken, NJ 07030
201-748-5827 work
201-658-1545 cell