Re: Interview w/Sarah Pritchard, Univ. librarian, Northwestern U.

The technology should come down in price as quickly as it has for
other technologies.

Pretty soon these things become commodities and you start finding
old, dusty electronic devices in the back of your desk drawer or
your glove compartment.

44 year olds who love romance novels is a distinct market, but a
much more fast-growing and robust market is those who are
under 25 and who have read more text via electronic display
than on paper.

And if we're talking about university presses, I'd say the latter
are more likely users.

So I'd say Joe is right.

Just my 2 cents.

Alvin Hutchinson