Open Access Books meeting - challenges and business models

Given the recent discussions concerning electronic books, open
access books and future business models, I would like to once
again extend an invitation to those interested in this topic to
join the Open Access BOOKS breakout session at the forthcoming
Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing, August 22-24 in
Prague.

This special breakout session has been arranged due to numerous
requests, and will be chaired by Eelco Ferwerda, OAPEN
coordinator and Publisher of Digital Products at the Amsterdam
University Press.

The OAPEN group is hosting a meeting tomorrow in the Netherlands
to discuss Open Access books publishing, and this should give
some basis for further discussion in Prague. We hope that a broad
group of interested parties will join the session. Questions and
suggestions can be sent to myself or to Eelco Ferwerda.