Co-Action Publishing launches tenth title

Co-Action Publishing is pleased to announce a small milestone
marked by the launch of our tenth title, Diabetic Foot and Ankle.
This most recent addition to our portfolio is dedicated to
disseminating freely accessible research results on the latest
advances in all aspects pertinent to diabetic foot and ankle
pathology and its related areas of prevention, clinical care,
pathopysiology, epidemiology, and surgical and cardiovascular
management.The journal's editorial team is led by Thomas Zgonis,
DPM, FACFAS, who is Associate Professor and Chief at the
University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Texas.
A Co-Editor, Associate Editors, and a highly international
editorial board have been selected to support the editorial
policies of the journal and the double blind peer review policy
practiced by Diabetic Foot & Ankle. See
www.diabeticfootandankle.net for more information.

On behalf of Co-Action Publishing, I thank the scholarly
communications community for the support we have thus far
experienced. We look forward to working with editors and
researchers to bring additional open access titles to fruition in
the future.

Kind regards,
Caroline

Caroline Sutton, PhD