Final Call - Volunteers/Nominations Sought for ALCTS CRS Electronic Resources Interest Group

*Apologies for Cross- and Re-Posting*

The ALCTS CRS Electronic Resources Interest Group (ERIG) is
seeking volunteers or nominations for the position of
Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect for 2010-2011.  The position involves a
two-year term; first year as Chair-Elect and the second as Chair
of the group. The Chair for 2010-2011 will be Christine Turner
from University of Massachusetts Amherst.

Responsibilities for the Chair-Elect/Chair include serving as
leader of ERIG and representing ERIG before ALCTS officials;
leading and working with past Chairs and members to coordinate
the ERIG meetings which entail arranging the meeting space and
equipment at ALA Annual and Midwinter conferences, arranging
guest presentations at meetings of the Interest Group, and
reporting to ALCTS about each meeting.

If you are interested in becoming Chair-Elect of the ALCTS CRS
Electronic Resources Interest Group, or have further questions,
please contact Christine Turner: cturner@library.umass.edu or
413-577-1026 by Friday, June 11th.

The election will take place during the Interest Group meeting at
ALA Annual in Washington, D.C. The meeting will be held on
Saturday, June 26th, from 10:30-12 in the Grand Ballroom I / II
at the J. W. Marriott.  We will introduce the candidates and
provide a ballot with candidate statements.

For more information about the ALCTS CRS Electronic Resources
Interest Group, please check out our blog at:
http://blogs.ala.org/erig.php.  We also have a listserv that you
can join:  alcts-eres <mailto:alcts-eres@ala.org> at
http://lists.ala.org/sympa/info/alcts-eres.

Thank you for your consideration.

Christine N. Turner
Electronic Resources Librarian
Acquisitions Department/W.E.B. Du Bois Library
University of Massachusetts
Amherst, MA  01003
E-mail  cturner@library.umass.edu