Survey on ERMs and Impact on Technical Services

Posted on behalf of Susan Banoun.

Hello all,

In preparation for a program at the 25th Annual NASIG (North
American Serials Interest Group) Conference in June, we are
conducting a short survey of 15 questions to compare experiences
on the impact of ERMs on the organization, staff, and management
of work.

Electronic Resource Management systems (ERMs) are being bought,
installed and implemented at many institutions. How is the
implementation work and use of the ERMs absorbed into workflow by
staff?  Do libraries manage with existing, different, more, or
less staff?  Does the training provided, staffing level and
organization of Technical Services departments impact the success
of ERMS implementation?

We would very much appreciate your input!  Please take a few
minutes to answer this short survey, which will help further
discussion.

The survey is available at --
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BB292WY> and *will be available
through Friday, May 14, 2010.*

Please forward to any colleagues who might be willing to complete
the survey.

If you have any questions or additional comments that do not fit
within survey questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,

Susan M. Banoun
Head, Electronic Resources Department
University of Cincinnati Libraries