Re: ArXiv Grows Up, Adopts Subscription-like Model

David,

The term "subscription-like" to describe the new arXiv business
model is not my invention but is used in their White Paper see:
http://arxiv.org/help/support/whitepaper
Section 2. Business Model

And "growing up" is a a reference to one of the quotes I use in
the piece.

--Phil

Philip M. Davis
PhD Student