license wording re: accessibility for people with disabilities

I'm interested in the "disabilities compliance" paragraph in the
model license agreement on the liblicense website:

Disabilities Compliance. Licensor shall comply with the Americans
with Disabilities Act (ADA), by supporting assistive software or
devices such as large print interfaces, voice-activated input,
and alternate keyboard or pointer interfaces in a manner
consistent with the Web Accessibility Initiative Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines.

I'm wondering about including compliance with Section 504 of the
Rehabilitation Act as well as ADA in the wording.

I'm also very interested to know if anyone, perhaps in states
that have more specific laws about accessibility, has more
detailed or specific wording they use about accessibility?

Thank you!

-Adina

Adina Mulliken
Reference Librarian, Social Work, CFS, MFT, Aging, Disability Studies
Library Disability Services
Bird Library
Syracuse University
Syracuse, NY 13210