clarifying a misattributed message of 10/7/09

Liblicense-l distributed a message last night from Klaus Graf in the "PLOS
article metrics" thread.  The message appeared in your mailboxes with a "From:"
line attributing it to Joe Esposito, regular list contributor.  Mr. Esposito
reminds us that he has not in fact contributed to that thread.  On examining
our logs, we find the puzzle of the misattributed message a complete mystery.
We love a good mystery, but the last chapter from this one has been ripped from
the book, so we are left at a dead end.  The moderators apologize to Graf,
Esposito, and our many loyal readers.

The Moderators