Free Webcast of 1st Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing

Those unable to attend next week's Conference on Open Access
Scholarly Publishing, hosted jointly by Lund University Library
(DOAJ) and OASPA, can join the conference virtually.

Please see the message below from Conference Chair Paul Peters
for more information on the free webcast.

Dear All, I am pleased to announce that the 1st Conference on
Open Access Scholarly Publishing will be broadcast live online
at: http://www.river-valley.tv/ in order to broaden the reach of
the conference beyond those participants who will be able to
physically join us next week. Assuming that there are no
technical hiccups, the webcast will begin on Monday September
14th at 12.30 pm  Swedish time (11.30 am London/6.30 am in New
York), and will continue according to the conference schedule,
which can be found at: http://oaspa.org/coasp/sessions.php. If
you check the website and find that the webcast is not working, I
would encourage you to check back after a while to see if the
conference has come back online. The parallel breakout sessions
on the second day of the conference, as well as the social events
in the evening, will not be broadcast.  In addition to the live
webcast, we will be recording both the video and audio of all of
the conference presentations, which should be made available
online within 1-2 weeks after the conference has ended. The
recordings of the individual presentations will be posted as soon
as they are ready at: http://www.river-valley.tv, and once all of
the presentations have been uploaded we will send out a final
announcement.  If you will be joining us in Lund, I look forward
to seeing you next week. Otherwise, I hope you take the
opportunity to check out the conference online.

Best Regards,
Paul Peters,
Chair 1st Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing

Caroline Sutton, PhD
Publisher  Co-Action Publishing