World Scientific 2010 prices now available

Contact: Mun-Kit Chew (Mr)
mkchew@wspc.com.sg

* Apologies for Cross Posting *

<<World Scientific 2010 Journal Subscription Rates>>
http://www.worldscinet.com/whatsnew.shtml

World Scientific Publishing is pleased to announce that our new
2010 journal subscription rates are now available at:
http://www.worldscinet.com/journal_prices.shtml

We understand that with many libraries experiencing signficant
budget cuts for 2010, journals need to be kept as affordable as
possible. Hence, price increases were kept to a minimum and we
also froze prices for new journals that were launched in 2009.
The only other increase was due to an increase in the number of
issues. Overall, we managed to limit the increase to about 5.3%.

Do free feel to contact me for trials or to customize a package
to stretch your library budget.

Some journal updates in 2010:

***Journals launching in 2010***
Systems Research Forum http://www.worldscinet.com/srf/

International Journal of Modeling, Simulation and Scientific
Computing
http://www.worldscinet.com/ijmssc/

Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy
http://www.worldscinet.com/jicep/

***Journals with increased issues in 2010***
International Journal of Innovation Management
Increased for 4 to 6 issues per year
http://www.worldscinet.com/ijim/

International journal of Modern Physics E
Increased for 10 to 12 issues per year
http://www.worldscinet.com/ijmpe/

*************************************

About World Scientific Publishing

World Scientific Publishing Company is a leading independent STM
publisher.

Among the company's notable successes was its being awarded the
exclusive rights in 1991 by the Nobel Foundation in Stockholm to
publish (in English) the entire series of Nobel lectures from
1971 to 2005 and to distribute them worldwide. Subsequently,
World Scientific again obtained the rights to publish the
complete series of Nobel lectures delivered from 1901 to 2005.

Annually, World Scientific publishes 450 titles a year and more
than 110 journals in various fields.

In 1995, World Scientific co-founded the London-based Imperial
College Press with London University's Imperial College. The
Press publishes mainly in the fields in which Imperial College
itself is particularly well-known, such as Engineering, Medicine,
Information Technology, Environmental Technology, and Management
Sciences. Imperial College Press has published about 500 books
and 8 journals to date.