From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu [owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu]
On Behalf Of Sally Morris [sally@morris-assocs.demon.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 3:07 AM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: RE: Journal/Publisher 2010 price freeze info on MLA website

I've always wondered if it is really true that any publisher
'forces' libraries to take a package of journals, and does not
offer journal-by-journal subscriptions if that is what the
customer prefers (at a much higher price per title,
understandably)

If anyone has examples where this is the case, I'd be interested
to hear of them

Sally Morris