From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu] On Behalf Of Sally Morris
Sent: Thursday, 13 August 2009 5:07 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: RE: Journal/Publisher 2010 price freeze info on MLA website

I've always wondered if it is really true that any publisher 'forces'
libraries to take a package of journals, and does not offer
journal-by-journal subscriptions if that is what the customer prefers
(at a much higher price per title, understandably)

If anyone has examples where this is the case, I'd be interested to hear
of them

Sally Morris