New Journals to remain Freely Available in 2010 for libraries which Opt-in

- New Journals to Remain Freely Available in 2010 for Libraries
which Opt-in -

We are pleased to announce that new journals which were launched
by Wiley-Blackwell in 2008 will not be moving to paid
subscriptions in 2010.  Pricing will now be postponed until 1st
January 2011.

Please Opt-in to gain free online access to any of the titles
listed below.  You will also receive perpetual access rights to
the first two or three years of content for the journals you
Opt-in to as well as a free print subscription.  These new
journals meet the needs of new research communities and specialty
areas which we believe in supporting through long-term
investments.  Institutions which Opt-in can provide the content
to their researchers, faculty and students for free and evaluate
the relevance for their communities with no obligation.

Opt-in at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/newjournals

Identify the titles of interest to you, complete the online form,
and submit it.  We will then process your request and notify you
when the access has been established.

The new journals which launched in 2008 and 2009 and which will
continue to be available to institutions that Opt-in through to
the end of 2010 are:

- Anatomical Sciences Education
- Asia Journal of Endoscopic Surgery
- Asian Journal of Control
- Asia-Pacific Psychiatry
- Autism Research
- ChemCatChem
- Drug Testing and Analysis
- Ecohydrology
- EMBO Molecular Medicine
- Journal of Biophotonics
- Journal of Diabetes
- Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine
- LUTS (Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms)
- Mount Sinai Journal of Medicine:
   A Journal of Personalized and Translational Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Personality and Mental Health
- Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops & Food
- Research Synthesis Methods
- Review of Behavioural Finance
- Reviews in Aquaculture
- Security and Communication Networks
- Shoulder and Elbow
- Sports Technology
- Statistical Analysis and Data Mining
- Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology
- Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Computational Statistics
- Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Systems Biology and Medicine

Ten additional journals launched by Wiley-Blackwell in 2008 also
provide free access to current content and will remain free to
all for another year:

- Asian Social Work and Policy Review
- Conservation Letters
- Clinical and Translational Science
- Evolutionary Applications
- Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
- Integrative Zoology
- Journal of Flood Risk Management
- Microbial Biotechnology
- Negotiation and Conflict Management Research
- Oral Surgery

In addition we are pleased to announce that we will be launching
these new journals with their first issues in 2010:

- Clinical and Experimental Neuroimmunology
- Journal of Diabetes Investigation
- Methods in Ecology & Evolution
- Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change
- Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Cognitive Science

- More About Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews (WIREs) -

WIREs combine the most powerful features of online review
journals (high online visibility, immediacy, full abstracting and
indexing) with the traditional strengths of the encyclopedic
reference model (structure, authority, and comprehensiveness of
coverage).  A built-in mechanism for updating previously
published content further differentiates the WIREs from
traditional review journals.

With their deliberate focus on high-impact topics at the
interfaces of traditional research fields, the WIREs titles will
offer a valuable new forum for interdisciplinary communication in
scientific and scholarly research.

For more information on WIREs and to Opt-in for free online
access, a free print subscription, and perpetual rights to the
early content, visit http://www.wiley.com/wires

Best wishes,
Emily Gillingham
Director, Library and Institutional Marketing
Wiley-Blackwell
John Wiley & Sons
emily.gillingham@wiley.com