From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu] On Behalf Of Eric Hellman
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 6:14 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Re: Privacy and the Google settlement (long, sorry)

It seems to me that through the use of technological measures such as
implementing proxy servers, libraries could go a long way towards protecting
patron privacy with respect to Google Books, settlement agreement or no
settlement agreement.

Time to put up or shut up?

I've written up a summary of Tuesday's panel at the New York Public Library
at

http://go-to-hellman.blogspot.com/2009/07/google-books-settlement-agreement-
panel.html

Eric Hellman