Re: "Overlay Journals" Over Again...

The Open Access Directory (OAD) page on "OA journal business
models" has a couple of examples of OA journals charging
submission fees,
<http://oad.simmons.edu/oadwiki/OA_journal_business_models>

It welcomes other examples.  OAD is a wiki; editing requires
registration, but registration is free and easy.

Peter Suber