From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu [mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.ya=
le.edu] On Behalf Of Norman Frankel
Sent: 05 March, 2009 1:46 AM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu; aokerson@pantheon.yale.edu
Subject: Google Analytics

Hello All

Do any publishers on this list have experience setting up Google
Analytics to monitor usage traffic on their web site?  Will you
be willing to share your experience with me?  I am working with a
scholarly publisher who is trying to determine weather it makes
sense to use this Google product to monitor their web traffic.
They have rather a tight timeframe.

You can reply to me directly at publishing2@hotmail.com or over
this list.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.