Re: Google Analytics

I had it set up for my site. So far as I know it was easy to
implement (my developer did this, and it didn't seem to take her
any time), and it does provide interesting (and useful)
information - it is also (I think) very realistic information.

(my young nephew set up his own website and told me that he was
getting over a thousand people a day looking at it (unlikely!) so
I told him to install Google Analytics, which told him that only
about 10-20 people were looking at his site - I felt very cruel!)

*****
Pippa Smart
Research Communication and Publishing Consultant
PSP Consulting - www.pspconsulting.org
Tel: +44 1865 864255
Mob: +44 7775 627688
Skype: pippasmart