Annual Reviews Announces Pricing Freeze for 2010

Annual Reviews (www.annualreviews.org) will freeze institutional and site license pricing for 2010. Consistent with our nonprofit status, our prices, which are among the lowest in all scientific literature, are set at a level sufficient to recover costs and make appropriate investments in technology. In order to hold prices constant next year we have taken interim steps to lower costs while maintaining the quality of our publications online and in print.

Institutions renewing their existing Annual Reviews site license or subscription for 2010 will pay exactly what they paid in 2009. If an institution chooses to include additional Annual Reviews titles, their price increase will only reflect the additional content.

If you have questions regarding our pricing policy for 2010, or for more information, please email sitelicense@annualreviews.org or contact the Annual Reviews Institutional Sales Department:

Steven Castro
Director of Sales and Marketing
scastro@annualreviews.org