Taylor & Francis Launches 1-2-3 Deal

Dear Liblicense,

With apologies for cross-posting

Secure your online access to Taylor & Francis Group journal
content until 2012!

Taylor & Francis recognises the pressures that library customers
are facing in the current economic climate. We understand that
libraries want to provide dynamic, current and rigorously
peer-reviewed journal content, at prices that are both
predictable and sustainable. To help our customers manage their
institution's budget and access needs, until 6th April 2009 we
are offering the opportunity to libraries in Europe, USA, Canada,
Australia and New Zealand to sign up to the Taylor & Francis
Library via our 1-2-3 Deal.

The 1-2-3 Deal offers your library the chance to subscribe to the
1,160-plus journals included in the Taylor & Francis Library
until 2012 and guarantees significantly reduced price caps on
both your access fee and core institutional subscriptions in
2010, 2011 and 2012 of 1, 2 and 3% respectively.

For customers signing up to this deal we will add acquired
journal content to the T&F Library of up to 25 titles per year;
meaning that you can continue to benefit from our efforts to
enrich our list.

Christoph Chesher, Taylor & Francis Group's Sales Director says
of this deal, "The help and support of our library customers is
essential to our goal of enabling scientific communication.
Therefore I am particularly pleased that we are in a position to
offer the 1-2-3 Deal to libraries in response to concerns over
future funding. By working together now, libraries and publishers
alike can continue to deliver the very best of academic output to
readers and researchers."

Sign up to the 1-2-3 Deal in three easy steps:

Step 1: Register your interest by emailing library@tandf.co.uk
Step 2: Receive a quotation
Step 3: Place your order by 6th April 2009

With kind regards,

Jennifer McMillan
library@tandf.co.uk
Library Marketing Manager