Taylor & Francis Group Announces Co-Publishing Agreement with Anamaya Publishers, India

~with apologies for cross-posting~

Taylor & Francis Group today announced that it will be
co-publishing academic research journals with Anamaya Publishers
of New Delhi, India, under its world famous Taylor & Francis and
Routledge imprints.

For the first time the following Anamaya journals will be
available to purchase in international online and print or in
online-only editions:

*Gwalior Academy of Mathematical Sciences (GAMS) Journal of
Mathematics & Mathematical Biosciences ISSN 0974-2689;

*Indian Chemical Engineer: Quarterly Journal of the Indian
Institute of Chemical Engineers ISSN 0019-4506;

*Indian Journal of Industrial & Applied Mathematics: Biannual
Journal of the Indian Society of Industrial & Applied Mathematics
ISSN 0973-4317;

*Maritime Affairs: Journal of the National Maritime Foundation of
India ISSN 0973-3159;

*SESI: Journal of the Solar Energy Society of India ISSN
0970-2466

Manish Sejwal, owner of Anamaya Publishers said, "We are
delighted with the co-publishing partnership between Anamaya
Publishers and the Taylor & Francis Group, one of the leading
publishing brands in the world today. It marks the beginning of
an exciting opportunity for us to present to the global audience
highly relevant scholarly work from well-known scientific and
professional organisations in India. During recent years, Anamaya
Publishers has progressed well in its aim of becoming the leading
academic publisher on the Indian subcontinent by publishing and
distributing scholarly books and journals with a distinctively
Indian focus on behalf of our authors, editors and society
partners. We are ideally positioned to take the lead in creating
a viable forum for showcasing Indian knowledge to reach a wider,
global audience."

Dr David Green, Global Journals Publishing Director for Taylor &
Francis Group said, "This is an extremely exciting co-publishing
partnership. Having established a journals editorial operation in
our New Delhi office, Taylor & Francis is proud to have entered
into a co-publishing partnership with Anamaya Publishers and its
society partners. We are able to bring to the partnership global
sales and marketing exposure, and a cutting-edge online presence
with the informaworld platform.  The Anamaya portfolio of
journals is committed to quality and excellence in editorial
content and publishing standards, so this is a wonderful marriage
for all parties."

The incorporation of these five journals in the Taylor & Francis
portfolio brings the total number of journals available to
subscribers to 1405 in 2009.

Taylor & Francis Group has 418 journals ranked within the Science
and Social Sciences Journal Citation Reports(r) (JCRs(r)).  In
the 2007 JCR, 41 Taylor & Francis Group journals were added.

For further information on both companies please visit
http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals

Contact:
Jennifer McMillan
Library Marketing Manager
Taylor & Francis Group Journals
Jennifer.McMillan@tandf.co.uk

Taylor & Francis Group, 4 Park Square, Milton Park, Abingdon,
Oxfordshire,
OX14 4RN, UK