Diplomatic cash delivery payment.

  • To: liblic6a@ogma.library.yale.edu
  • Subject: Diplomatic cash delivery payment.
  • From: Obadiah Malaifa <malaifa.obadiah@yahoo.se>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 09:35:23 -0800 (PST)

Jag har ny e-postadress!
Skicka e-post till mig p� denna adress: malaifa.obadiah@yahoo.se

- I am Dr Obadiah Malaifa the chairman senate committee on foreign debt settlement,This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to via diplomatic/cash delivery. This system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to send your funds to you via courier service/cash delivery, this will be in favour of our foreign contractor/inheritance funds individuals as regards to the new payment policy in our government sector.I have secured every needed document to cover the money. Note: The money iscoming in 2 security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon sealand padded with machine. This fund was brought to us from America; It was madefor our Local AFEM market.But since the money was not use, i will use my position in the ministry to movethis fund to you. Please you don't have to worry for any thing i will finance the transaction. The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany the boxes to your house address in your country.All you need to do now is to send to me your full house address and your identity such as, international passport or drivers' license and tel/faxnumbers, The Diplomatic attach� will travel with it. He will call you immediately he arrive in any of our payment center near your country. I hope you understood me? Please note that all i needed from you is your full suport and your sincere help to assist me take delivery of the money and also maintain the level of secret required. Be warned.As soon as I hear from you I will let you know when the boxes will be airlifted by special Grace of God. Note: The diplomats do not know the original contents of the boxes. What l declares to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Material.I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok. Call me on my phone 234-8035179717.I will let you know how far i have gone with the arrangement. I will secure the Diplomatic immunity CASH CLAIM BOND CERTIFICATE with the diplomat tag number upon the receipt of your response to enable you identify yourself before the diplomats when they arrive for the delivery of consignment to you.This CERTIFICATE will make you the original owner of the consignment all over the world without hitch. Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me immediately you receive this message.Please i need urgent reply because the boxes are schedule to be airlifted waiting to hear from you.Call me immediately you receive this message.Best Regards,Dr Obadiah Malaifa.the chairman senate committee Foreign Debt Settlement.Tell:234-8035179717.E-mail:info.pwn@gmail.com