Re: selling e-articles

>From our studies we know that any price barrier is prohibitive
for the use of articles. Usually, our researcher and clinicians
don't have budgets devoted for buying articles and even if, they
wouldn't do so, because they think it's the job of the
clinic/faculty to offer such service. The're no institutional
credit cards and they will not use their privat ones either. So
we try to lower barrieres by offering interlibrary loan for free.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Dr. Oliver Obst

Zweigbibliothek Medizin, Universitaets- & Landesbibliothek
Domagkstrasse 9, 48149 Muenster, Deutschland
Tel: +49/251.83-58550 Fax: -52583
Bibliothek: http://zbmed.uni-muenster.de/
Weblog medinfo: http://medinfo.netbib.de/
Weblog privat:  http://www.oliverobst.de/